Description 25 gram jars
- MULTIPURPOSE GLOW IN THE DARK MICA POWDER – Momollro Pink is a pink based bright blue pigment and part of our Glow Series line. Our popular mica powder is ideal for DIY craft use, such as, epoxy, resin, woodworking, pen blanks, plastics, slime, watercolors, cosmetics, fishing lures, bath bombs, jewelry, melt and pour, acrylic, polish, candle making, and MUCH more.
- GLOW IN THE DARK SERIES – Our Glow in the Dark lasts longer than most of our competitors with a burn time of 8 to 10 hours per charge. To charge, simply just let the pigments sit under some light for a few minutes.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls are 30-50 microns in size to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Our glow in the dark mica powder can be used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors making it ideal for use as a personal or professional soap colorant or candle making ingredient.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Momollro pink and all our resin color pigment is stain-free but highly recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THESE PIGMENTS
This is the most frequently question asked and rightfully so!! Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing pigments due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our pigments can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
Other factors are based on the customer. What is the desired look that you're trying to achieve, opaque or transparency?
Our standard for epoxy resin or automotive has been (1) container of our 50 gram pigment powder for every gallon. But, we have seen customers use MUCH less!!
Starting out with 1g of pigment per 8 oz would be a safe start while adding more pigment as needed to achieve your desired outcome.
Can Glow in the Dark Pigments be used in Epoxy Resin? Yes. But, they are sometimes difficult to mix or breakdown. If this is the case, place the pigments in a small cup, use denatured alcohol and wet the pigments. Stir until they break down.
Are Glow in the Dark UV resistant? No, the majority of Glow pigments are not UV resistant and will fade over time under constant UV (sun) exposure.