Description 5 gram packages
- MULTIPURPOSE GLOW IN THE DARK MICA POWDER VARIETY PACK – A perfect sample of our Glow in the Dark pigment line and with some of our top sellers in the set!! This mica mineral powder set is ideal for DIY craft use, such as woodworking, resin art, plastics, slime making, homemade bath bombs and jewelry, melt & pour, lip balm, acrylic painting, screen printing, candle making, and more.
- ULTRA-FINE PURITY – Eye Candy mica pearls microns vary in size in this pack to better blend with resins, lacquer, epoxy, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, automotive paint, lotions, creams, polymer clay, varnishes, glazes, and other personal use items.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTING VERSALITY – Each color comes in (5) grams sets of Eye Candy Mica pearls which are made with the finest ingredients. This is a great pack to have! Features colors such as Daijin Blue, Mizudori Green, Beni Red, Midori Green, Daidaiiro Orange, Orenji Orange, Momoiro Pink, Shojin Blue, Daitoku Purple, Daishin Yellow, and Asagi Yellow.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE – Our colors are stain-free but highly recommend using POLYSORBATE 80 for those making bath bombs, gentle on skin, and won’t cause irritation. As with any additive, always test a small area before full use to ensure it’s allergy safe.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - Unbeatable Quality and Customer Service – Eye Candy mica pearls are backed by superior quality assurance, purity, and fast, responsive support. Contact us with any questions or concerns to get reliable service you can count on.
CALCULATIONS FOR MIXING OF OUR PIGMENTS
This is the most frequently question asked and rightfully so!! Unfortunately there's no standard calculation when mixing pigments due to the numerous applications, and mediums that our pigments can be used with. I.E. Automotive, Epoxy, Resin, Slime, Candles, Soaps, Fishing Lures, Woodworking, Pen Blanks, Acrylic, Varnish, Clay, Grout, Flooring, Countertops, Cosmetics, Fingernail Polish, etc. the list goes on.
|UV Stable / Made for Automotive||No|
|Glow Rate each charge||8 - 10 hours|
|Epoxy / Resin||1 gr per 8 oz / add as necessary|
|FDA U.S. Permitted for Eye Area, General to include lips, Bath Bombs||No|
|FDA U.S. Externally applied facial makeup and nail polish||Infrequent Use|
|CP Soap Rate Usage||2 ½ tsp. per pound of oils|
|MP Soap Rate Usage||½ - 1 tsp per pound|
If you're using these for epoxy resin projects and find that the pigments are "chunky" or difficult to break down, try putting the pigments in a cup and putting a little denatured alcohol over the pigments and stir. This should help solve the issue.
We do NOT recommend using these pigments for projects that will be consistently in the sun due to UV stability.